This plugin provides a detailed activity log for incoming web requests.
Once the plugin is installed Craft will start recording all requests, excluding Control Panel AJAX requests (except for Login request). The user can control which request types to record under the Settings page.
Data points include:
- Action (if it is an action request)
- User agent
- Method (GET,POST,PUT or DELETE)
- Is CP (Control Panel) Request?
- Is AJAX request?
- Response Code
- Execution Time
- Timestamp (Created at)
Requests can be viewed and filtered under the Activity Log page. Child rows provide the full details for each request:
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- September 17, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs