This simple plugin will generate a BlurHash image from a given Craft asset. A BlurHash is a compact representation of a placeholder for an image - a blurred version of an image, useful for displaying whilst the full resolution image is loading.
The plugin supports the following features:
- Converting an image Asset Element to a BlurHash string or rendering it as a BlurHash image data url.
- Converting a BlurHash string to a BlurHash image data url.
- Returning the average color of an image Asset Element or BlurHash string as a Craft ColorData object.
All functionality is available through Twig, GraphQL and through the plugin's Service Class.
For more information, head over to the plugin's documentation.
This package is Treeware. If you use it in production, then we ask that you buy the world a tree.
And why not? By contributing to the Treeware forest you’ll be creating employment for local families and restoring wildlife habitats.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- August 18, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs