Build up your caches for your Craft site with a cache warmer.
The warmer will look at your sites(s) sitemap.xml and visit them, building up the caches (image transforms, imager, html etc) and making the site load faster for your users. This can be useful when clearing the caches after a release for example, or anytime you clear a site's caches, or make changes in your content.
- Multi site warming
- Ignore some urls
- Multi-processes and multi-requests for fast execution
- Report by email
- Back-end, front-end interfaces. Console and curl triggers
- Locking system
- Auto warm pages when elements are saved
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- April 24, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs