An incredibly simple plugin that takes a website and returns an iFrame and/ or extract page information from rich media websites, supporting all major services such as Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps, SoundCloud, MixCloud, blog articles, and much more.
- No fancy buttons or popups, just paste the URL and that's it or use the simple Twig functions.
- Support for all popular providers and websites including Youtube, Vimeo, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Github, Flickr, Wikipedia and many more.
- Supports any website that supports the oEmbed format.
- Inline preview to allow for quick content editing without need for Live Preview, with togglable setting to be hidden be default.
- Builtin caching support to allow for improved page loads.
- Powerful GraphQL features to leverge the latest Craft CMS offerings.
- Builtin in Twig functions and filters allow the features without the need for a field.
- Get email notifications when broken URLs are detected, preventing embarrassing situations with your site users and stakeholders.
- New automatic GDPR support for Youtube and Vimeo for a better content editing experience without the lengthy user training.
Gain access to all the images, embed codes, tags, feeds and other metadata from a URL using the powerful Twig functions and filters.