Create and use themes in Craft !
This is a theme engine, it allows you to create themes that are reusable and extendable. Themes are regular plugins, as such they can have their own settings, migrations etc, but now have a set of templates and assets that will inherit themselves, allowing for faster frontend development.
A rule system allows you to define which theme will be used for which site, language, view port or url path. Or a mix of those 4.
Make use of the built-in compiler to compile scss files or scss inlined in your templates. Scss will use inheritance too !
The Pro version takes this idea to the next level by taking control of the frontend looks and feel directly in the Control Panel :
- Assign blocks to your themes regions, have different blocks for different layouts
- Use more than 35 predefined displayers for your fields with each a set of options to control the display
- Define layout's view modes that will render layouts differently in different parts of the page
- Use built-in caching layers to speed up page load
- Use a highly granular templating system to make things look exactly how you want them
- Third party plugins supported : commerce, super table, typed link, neo, and more to come...
Have a look into the detailed documentation to create your own blocks/displayer/fields, and share your themes with others!
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$15/year per site for updates after that.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- August 8, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues1Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs