June 5, 2022
- Update string access syntax in Full Name Parser library, to fix PHP 8 support. (#45)
May 16, 2022
- Fixed changelog formatting.
May 15, 2022
- Wordsmith is ready for Craft 4!
- Updated Emoji definitions to Unicode version 14 (September 2021).
- Fully typed
Settingsmodel to the root namespace.
Wordsmith::$pluginstatic accessor; use
August 7, 2020
- Increased the
widontline length threshold, to make
widonta bit more liberal in closing up widowed lines. (#5)
- Updated the version constraint for Stringy to make Wordsmith compatible with Craft 3.5. (#33)
- (Wordsmith 220.127.116.11 is a re-tag of version 3.3.0 with more flexible dependency constraints to avoid errors when updating to Craft 3.5.)
- The static
$pluginaccessor will be removed in v4. Use
April 20, 2020
- Updated Emoji definitions to Unicode version 12.1 (October 2019).
September 20, 2019
- Internalized the SubStringy library, to resolve dependency conflicts between different forks of Stringy.
May 20, 2019
November 5, 2018
- Added legacy parameters to the
hacksaw()method for better backwards compatibility. (#2)
September 4, 2018
craftcms/cmsas a requirement (Required by plugin store)
November 11, 2017
- Initial release!