This plugin will connect Craft Commerce with Billingo: whenever an Order is paid, a new invoice will be generated in Billingo. Once a Refund is made (even if it is a partial or a full refund) a new invoice will be generated while the previous one will be stornoed.
- New invoice is generated when a successful payment is made.
- On a partial refund the previous invoice is stornoed and a new one is generated with the new price.
- On a full refund the invoice will stornoed.
- If a target volume is set, the plugin will automatically download the newly generated invoice there.
- Normal and Proform Invoices supported.
- Invoice Type: Normal / Proform
- Invoice Template Languages: hu, en, de, fr, hr, it, ro, slo
- Electronic Invoice: yes / no
- Ask Billingo to send e-mails to clients
- VAT options: 0%, 5%, 18%, 27%
- Rounding options: 0, 1, 5, 10
- Block ID
- Unit Type string
- Invoice Volume
- You can map your Craft Commerce gateways to Billingo Payment Methods.
- You can override some of your default settings (Due Days & Invoice Type) for your payment gateways.
Support for Project Config
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$39/year per site for updates after that.
To install this plugin, search for its package name on the Plugin Store and click “Install”.