First: Craft's full-text search based on the underlying database is powerful and the very best choice for the vast majority of users.
At some point, however, you can run into trouble with full-text search for a variety of reasons, such as when the number of elements can no longer be handled well. Installations with several million Craft elements then require disproportionately large database infrastructure. And for that, there are specialists. Like Elasticsearch.
This plugin replaces Craft's internal full-text search with Elasticsearch and can be replaced seamlessly. Tooling assists with the migration.
The prerequisite is an existing Elasticsearch installation.
Note: The plugin is not feature complete for all search syntaxes of Craft. Please check the supported syntaxes.
- Seamless replacement for Craft's database driven full-text search.
- Handles millions of Craft elements in very small indexes (compared to the database full-text table).
- Transition mode to smoothly migrate from database to Elasticsearch index and back again without interruption.
- Every site has its own index.
- Cloning indexes for different environments in seconds.
- Boosting score by fields.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- April 27, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs