Implementation of the Facebook Conversion API in Craft CMS and Craft Commerce. The Conversions API allows advertisers to send web events from their servers directly to Facebook. Server events are linked to a pixel and are processed like browser pixel events. This means that server events are used in measurement, reporting, and optimization in the same way as browser pixel events.
- Facebook Pixel implementation via template hook
- When a user clicks on an external link in Facebook a Click-ID is added via the fbcid parameter. The parameter gets stored in the session and will be used to identify the user on later events, even when all Cookies are blocked.
- Send user search queries to Facebook as web event
- Send Craft Commerce purchase events to Facebook
- Send Craft Commerce cart events to Facebook
About the Facebook Server Events
Server events are linked to your pixel and behave like browser pixel events in the following ways:
- They’re used for the same types of ad optimization, including conversion optimization and value optimization.
- They appear in most of the same surfaces, including Ads Manager and Events Manager.
- They obey the same Facebook controls and restrictions, like our Off-Facebook Activity tool and the Facebook Business Tools Terms.
When you use Conversions API along with other Facebook Business Tools, you can gain additional insights into the people who interact with your business.
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$5/year per site for updates after that.
To install this plugin, search for its package name on the Plugin Store and click “Install”.