Flexmail integration for Formie
This plugin requires Craft CMS 4.3.5 or later, and PHP 8.0.2 or later. It also requires Formie 2.0 or later, this plugin adds a custom integration for Formie.
You also need an account at Flexmail
To install the plugin, follow these instructions.
Open your terminal and go to your Craft project:
Then tell Composer to load the plugin:
composer require digitalpulsebe/craft-formie-flexmail
Install the plugin.
php craft plugin/install formie-flexmail
Add an integration in the Formie settings
- Open the Formie settings in a local environment
- Go to 'Email marketing' under 'Integrations'
- Click the 'New integration' button.
- Fill in all the fields and follow instructions to create an API token
- Click the 'refresh' button to check for a successful API connection
Send form submissions to Flexmail
- Open the 'Forms' overview in Formie
- Select the form you need
- In the tab integrations select 'Flexmail'
- Click the refresh icon next to the 'List' dropdown.
- Select a list (a.k.a. source)
- Map each field carefully, be sure to configure your form fields to match the accepted content types:
- Dropdown fields must have options available in Flexmail, you have to manually check them
- Date fields don't support time