With this plugin it is possible to add various glossaries and their terms to a web page and display them automatically as tooltips in texts.
- Manage multiple glossaries with different sets of terms.
- Automatic placement of tooltips in texts.
- Each glossary has its own field layout for its terms.
- Each term can have synonyms, substitution can be on whole words or substrings, and case-sensitive or case-insensitive.
- Each glossary can render its tooltips with its own Twig template.
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$9/year per site for updates after that.
To install this plugin, search for its package name on the Plugin Store and click “Install”.