Image Toolbox is a plugin that provides a range of useful tools for managing images in your templates.
- Automatic generation of webP variants for images, with fallback support for browsers that do not support this format.
- Automatic creation of placeholder images. The plugin outputs either the transformed image or a placeholder with dimensions based on the image transform, in case the image is missing.
- Generation of responsive images with multiple variants, displayed on specific breakpoints using the picture HTML element. Compatibility with Imager-x plugin, as well as native Craft image transforms.
- Image variants field, allowing administrators to configure image variants and breakpoints through the control panel (PRO edition).
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$9/year per site for updates after that.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- July 18, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs