Craft Lightbox renders a simple and lightweight image lightbox that is both responsive and accessible. It's suitable for anyone seeking a quick plug-and-play lightbox solution without much setup required.
The plugin supports the following features:
- Displays images in a lightbox, with an optional caption and counter.
- Single images can launch the lightbox, and either be displayed on their own, or allow navigation between other images.
- Keyboard shortcuts for navigation within the lightbox itself.
- Uses responsive image markup for lightbox images.
- Can make use of Craft Blurhash if it's installed, to automatically theme lightbox slides.
- Tested with Accessibility Insights alongside Apple Voiceover and Windows Narrator, for improved screen reader accessibility compliance.
- Highly customisable.
There are a gazillion opinionated lightbox libraries out there. If you have an existing off-the-shelf solution you like, you're used to building them yourself, or perhaps work with a given front-end framework, this probably isn't for you. If you're after a quick solution for displaying images in a lightbox, you might benefit from this plugin.
For full details on how to use Lightbox, please see the Craft Lightbox Docs.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- July 10, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues1Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs