Little Layout is a compact field that makes it easy for content authors to adjust the layout of their content or UI and other design elements. It gives developers values that make it easy to move content around CSS grid layouts or around a set of coordinates.
- Reduce the number of dropdown, radio, and lightswitch fields used for front-end layout.
- Use field values to easily lay out elements in CSS grid layouts, multi-column layouts, and nine-box alignments.
- Tap with your finger, click with your mouse, or use tab and arrow keys to set layout values.
- Supports Twig and GraphQL.
- Little price.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- May 1, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs