Craft Oh Dear provides deep integration into Craft and saves developer's time by empowering editors.
With Oh Dear you don‘t just monitor your homepage but your entire website. Oh Dear monitors uptime, checks your SSL certificates, detects broken links and mixed content. Craft Oh Dear integrates all this nicely into the Control Panel.
🙏 You can create an Oh Dear account using our affiliate link: Oh Dear. We will offer you a free license key for Craft Oh Dear if you sign up using our affiliate link. Just send us a message.
- Overview of all Oh Dear checks
- Your editors can view and manage all monitoring checks as a card view just like in the Oh Dear dashboard.
- Monitor you application health with built-in health checks and even custom checks
- Jump to the element edit page where a broken link or mixed content was detected
- Craft Oh Dear tries to find the CP edit page where your editors can fix broken links and mixed content. No need to search for it anymore.
- Have an eye on the overall status of your site with the dashboard widget
- Have a nice chart of the uptime in the last 365 days
- Craft CLI
- Start and stop maintenance periods from the command line, this is useful as part of a deployment process
- Request new runs for each check type after a successful deployment
- Enable and disable checks
- Control access to the plugin features with permissions.
- Application Health Checks for site security
- More Checks like Lighthouse etc.
We'd love to hear your feedback on new features and changes. Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the Craft Discord server.
Questions and answers
Why not just use Oh Dear‘s dashboard?
As an Oh Dear customer you can be a member of many teams each with their own monitored websites. It is tailored to you as a developer. With Craft Oh Dear you‘ll bring all relevant features to your Craft editors. Empower them to find and fix broken links and mixed content, manage status page updates, check the certificate health and analyse uptime.
Does Craft Oh Dear detect 404s?
Oh Dear crawls your website to find broken links that refer to external or internal pages from the point of view of a user that is on your site. Thus it cannot detect 404 errors for users that arrive from outside to your website. For this purpose you may find several other Craft plugins or services.
What's Mixed Content?
Take a look at this good explanation on MDN.
Is this an official Oh Dear plugin?
This plugin is independent from Oh Dear. You can see all available 3rd party integrations in Oh Dear's docs.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- November 22, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues1Open Issues2Merged PRs0Open PRs