Craft Remote Backup makes it easy to create off-site remote backups from the comfort of the Craft control panel. Along with a few CLI commands, this gives you the ability to take regular snapshots of your database and volume assets and rest assured that they are stored securely offsite.
Here's some of the features:
- Easy push: send database and volume backups with a click.
- Multiple cloud providers supported: AWS S3, Backblaze B2, Digital Ocean & Google Drive.
- File pruning: only keep a certain number of files, removing old ones and saving space.
- CLI commands: use cron to automate backups.
- Emergency local backups: make an emergency copy before syncing any files incase things go wrong.
Check out the documentation for more information:
And feel free to get in touch with any questions via the discussions in Github, or on the Craft Discord (username "timmy").
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- December 11, 2020
- Activity (30 days)
- 3Closed Issues3Open Issues1Merged PRs0Open PRs