Craft Remote Sync makes it easy to sync your database and volume assets across a number of different environments from the comfort of the Craft Control Panel. This makes it much easier to move your site from local development to staging and onto production and avoids the need to regularly SSH into servers to perform database dumps and restores.
Here's some of the features:
- Push, pull, restore & delete: move database and volume assets around with a click.
- Multiple cloud providers supported: AWS S3, Backblaze B2, Digital Ocean & Google Drive.
- File pruning: only keep a certain number of files, removing old ones and saving space.
- CLI commands: use cron to automate syncing.
- Emergency local backups: make an emergency copy before syncing any files incase things go wrong.
Check out the documentation for more information:
And feel free to get in touch with any questions via the discussions in Github, or on the Craft Discord (username "timmy").
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- September 29, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 2Closed Issues1Open Issues1Merged PRs0Open PRs