Build the integrated, content-first storefront you’ve always wanted!
The free Shopify plugin synchronizes products into Craft as elements, so you can use them just like entries—in the control panel, and in your front-end.
Here’s a few of the things you can do:
- Automatically synchronize changes to Shopify products with Craft via webhooks;
- Add custom fields to any product;
- Organize your products with native Craft categories and tags;
- Give your products their own on-site URLs;
- Use tab- and field-level product conditions in your field layout;
- Set up custom sources to make your products easier to find for administrators;
- Query and display products just like any other element type;
- Show variants and product options;
- Let your customers add products directly to their cart on Shopify;
- Trigger synchronization via the CLI;
- Expose products to hybrid and headless front-ends via the Element API;
- Customize the synchronization process in a module or plugin;
Note: This plugin requires a Shopify account, and during setup will ask you to create and attach a custom app to your storefront.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- December 15, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues2Open Issues0Merged PRs2Open PRs