Quickly turn a Craft CMS website into a flexible, fully-functioning store with minimal development time by integrating with Snipcart.
- Fast store setup even if you're new to Snipcart with an optional Field Type and Twig tags.
- Powerful customization with developer-friendly Events, Models, and a test project with examples and automated tests.
- Control panel section for sales stats and browsing orders, customers, subscriptions, and abandoned carts without leaving Craft CMS.
- Create discounts and issue refunds from the Craft control panel.
- Live shipping rates and tax calculation at checkout with Snipcart's various shipping and tax providers.
- Included ShipStation integration for fetching shipping rates and forwarding completed Snipcart orders for processing.
Build your site however you'd like and let Snipcart handle orders, subscriptions, payment gateways, shipping, and taxes. Respond to real-time events with webhooks.
Demo project you can spin up and take a look at without building anything:
If Commerce Pro is too complex for your project and Commerce Lite is too limiting, Snipcart will be a great fit.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- January 11, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues2Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs