Fetch content from social media and displaying it on your site.
- Fetch content from social media accounts, using Facebook Page posts, Twitter hashtags, YouTube channel videos and more
- Full control over the rendering of content in Twig.
- Create aggregate posts across multiple providers with Feeds.
- Intelligent caching to check for new posts in the background.
- Ready-to-go template for if you want to quickly output posts without the effort.
- GraphQL support for querying feeds, sources and posts.
- Provides events to write your own providers.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- September 25, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues1Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs