April 28, 2022
- Fixed a bug where the loading spinner was not showing up when the Report widget’s frontend was loading.
- Fixed a bug in Report and E-commerce widgets where spinners were not showing up for loading submit buttons.
April 6, 2022
- Initial Craft CMS 4 compatibility.
March 30, 2022
- Fixed a bug where the report field was not including empty rows.
- Fixed a bug where the report field’s chart was trying to show too many horizontal labels.
February 2, 2022
- Added metrics: ga:28dayUsers, ga:uniqueEvents, ga:totalPublisherImpressions, ga:totalPublisherCoverage, ga:totalPublisherMonetizedPageviews, ga:totalPublisherImpressionsPerSession, ga:totalPublisherViewableImpressionsPercent, ga:totalPublisherClicks, ga:totalPublisherCTR, ga:totalPublisherRevenue, ga:totalPublisherRevenuePer1000Sessions, ga:totalPublisherECPM.
- Added dimensions: ga:dateHourMinute, ga:dfpLineItemId, ga:dfpLineItemName, ga:experimentCombination, ga:experimentName.
- Removed metrics: ga:correlationScore, ga:queryProductQuantity, ga:relatedProductQuantity.
- Removed dimensions: ga:correlationModelId, ga:queryProductId, ga:queryProductName, ga:queryProductVariation, ga:relatedProductId, ga:relatedProductName, ga:relatedProductVariation.
- Fixed a bug where dimensions and metrics were not being updated when changing the chart type of a new widget. (#30)
- Fixed a bug where dimensions and metrics were not being properly populated for existing widgets.
- Fixed a bug where the plugin couldn’t be uninstalled.
- Fixed a bug where reports for the area chart wouldn’t include empty rows.
April 14, 2021
- Added environment variable suggestions support for the OAuth client ID and secret.
- The plugin’s icon has been updated.
- Improved OAuth configuration instructions.
March 4, 2021
GoogleChartsAssetto handle Google Charts related resources.
- Fixed currency formatting for Craft 3.6.
- Fixed a bug where the environment variables were not being parsed OAuth options like client ID or secret.
- Fixed a bug where the settings dropdown were masked by other widgets. (#28)
- Fixed a bug where the report widget could try to refresh the CP dashboard grid that didn't exist.
September 18, 2020
- Fixed the styles of the sidebar in the plugin's settings.
- Fixed a bug where the report widget’s default title was not properly hidden.
- Fixed a bug where geo charts were not loading.
- Fixed a bug where charts were not getting redrawn when widgets size changed.
- Fixed a bug where horizontal axis labels were blinking when changing the type of another report widget.
- Fixed a bug where horizontal axis labels were not showing properly.
- Fixed widget icons.
January 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug where the plugin was unable to refresh an OAuth token.
May 30, 2019
- Fixed a bug where the horizontal axis’ ticks could be mixed with the ones from another widget for Area charts. (#16)
May 15, 2019
- Fixed an issue where
m180529_125418_infomigration was trying to use undefined settings. (#15)
February 1, 2019
dukt/oauth2-googlecomposer dependency with
October 26, 2018
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to create a new view in the plugin’s settings when the account explorer data was already cached.
September 21, 2018
- Fixed a bug where pagination was not working for Table charts. (#9)
- Fixed the indentation of the template files.
September 10, 2018
- Added missing Craft 3 upgrade migration.
- Improved exception handling for the Reports controller.
- Moved continent and subcontinent related methods to a new Geo service.
- Added Craft 3 upgrade migration.
June 27, 2018
June 26, 2018
- Fixed a bug where plugin info couldn’t be saved.
May 29, 2018
- Added E-commerce widget to display revenue and transactions data.
tokensettings to a new
- Fixed a bug where the Analytics asset bundle was getting registered even though the plugin was not installed.
- Fixed a bug where the Realtime widget was trying to use the plugin instance even though the plugin was not installed.
May 24, 2018
- Fixed a bug where saving a view was throwing an error. (#7)
May 16, 2018
- Updated google/apiclient to
May 3, 2018
December 19, 2017
craftcms/cmsas a composer dependency.
dukt/oauth2-googleas a composer dependency.
google/apiclientas a composer dependency.
league/oauth2-clientas a composer dependency.
theiconic/php-ga-measurement-protocolas a composer dependency.
- Added Craft 3 compatibility.
- Added support for Analytics API v4.
- Added support for multiple sites with the ability to setup multiple Google Analytics views, and to define one view per site.
- It is now possible to create multiple instances of the Realtime widget.
- Realtime widget now show “Pages per minute“ and “Active pages” informations.
- Added Craft license.
- Now using
- Now using Gstatic loader instead of JSAPI loader.
- Replaced Gulp with Laravel Mix + Webpack for building plugin resources.
\dukt\analytics\models\ReportRequestCriteriafor Google Analytics API v4.
- The plugin doesn’t require the OAuth plugin anymore.
- Updated plugin icon.
- Updated schema version to