August 2, 2022
- Fixed bug which occurred when user login is required. (thanks @corneliusio)
April 21, 2022
- Craft 4 compatibility.
January 15, 2022
- New plugin icon.
October 15, 2021
- Parse environment variables in Volume paths. (thanks @Peter-The-Great)
August 19, 2020
- Craft 3.5 is now required.
- Adjusted raw HTML output on settings page.
August 7, 2020
- Redirect anonymous downloads to login page when a user is required, instead of just showing an error message.
October 16, 2019
- Fixed a bug where
flushmay trigger an error.
September 16, 2019
- Improved timing of download tracking mechanism.
May 24, 2019
- Added error message for a missing file, assuming token & asset are otherwise correct.
- Normalize local filepaths.
May 23, 2019
- Fixed bug which prevented downloading cloud assets that contained spaces in the filename.
May 21, 2019
- Removed unnecessary parameter in link methods.
May 21, 2019
- Can now download files from volumes without public URLs.
- Allows optional HTTP headers to be included at download.
getLinkDatavariable to see what a token represents.
- Significantly improved performance for large file downloads.
- Improved messages for invalid links.
- Fixed bug which allowed expiration timestamps to be slightly inaccurate.
- Fixed uninstall bug.
August 13, 2018
- Craft 3 compatibility.
October 2, 2017
- Added short path download URLs.
- Fixed PHP 7 race condition.
- Fixed null array bug.
March 1, 2016