This plugin will automatically index your site(s) and, in a matter of minutes, your users will be able to benefit from the power of Elasticsearch for their search.
It allows you to choose which part of your contents and entry types are indexable, trigger a reindex if necessary, from the control panel or from the CLI.
This plugin is no longer being actively maintained. The development of the connector it uses to communicate with the Elasticsearch server has resumed. The plugin is now compatible with Elasticsearch up to version 7 🎉
- Your entries, Craft Commerce products & assets are automatically indexed. No additional configuration is required.
- Automatic language support for your Craft sites for more relevant search results.
- Freely customize your result templates.
- Simply add as many additional fields as needed.
- Fully customize your Elasticsearch schemas and indexes to suit your needs.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- August 24, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs