July 10, 2022
- Add checks for registering events for performance.
- Now requires PHP
- Now requires Craft
- Rename base plugin methods.
November 5, 2021
- Fix an error when viewing the plugin settings in the control panel.
October 13, 2021
- Add a warning to table columns when being overridden by a config file.
- Fix settings not saving correctly, when saving from the control panel.
August 25, 2021
- Add support for third-party elements.
- Change settings structure to handle third-party elements.
August 3, 2020
- Fix plugin errors not appearing.
April 16, 2020
- Fix logging error
Call to undefined method setFileLogging().
April 15, 2020
- Craft 3.4 compatibility.
- File logging now checks if the overall Craft app uses file logging.
- Log files now only include
February 10, 2019
- Ensure title is disabled (can’t be removed from element index).
July 18, 2018
- Fix error that could occur when referencing a field no longer attached to an element.
May 8, 2018
- Fix settings not saving from the control panel.
April 26, 2018
- Initial release.