This plugin lets you add a coordinates field to your entries. You can place a marker on the (Google) map manually or can search for a business or locations through the Google Place API.
Required: Google API Key
- Pick a location on the Google Map in the control panel
- Markers are draggable in the control panel
- Implemented Google Places API to search for locations or businesses
- Use coordinates in the front-end (Twig or GraphQL)
You're free to use this package, but we highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown.
Our address is:
NTH media, Oude Deldenseweg 13, 7165BG Rietmolen, The Netherlands
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- May 3, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues1Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs