Using Facebook Server Events
Installing only the Facebook Pixel is rapidly losing its impact:
- The average global adblocking rate in early 2018 was estimated at 27 percent. (source)
- Browsers are blocking Facebook cookies (i.e. Firefox) or set a 7-day expiration date (i.e. Safari)
- iOS14 impact placing even more importance on the 8 conversion events being accurate
There are a lot of discrepancies between Craft Commerce orders and Facebook purchases. Facebook Server Events can't be blocked and will track 100% of all purchases.
- When a user clicks on an external link in Facebook a Click-ID is added via the fbcid parameter. The parameter gets stored in the session and will be used to identify the user on later events, even when all Cookies are blocked.
- Send user search queries to Facebook as web event
- Send Craft Commerce purchase events to Facebook
- Send Craft Commerce cart events to Facebook
- Send Mollie Payments purchase events to Facebook
- All events are logged by using the preferred logger
- Facebook Pixel implementation via template hook
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- July 13, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues2Open Issues1Merged PRs0Open PRs