July 6, 2023
- Improved the localization experience when importing into a Money field. (#1315)
- The “Create if they do not exist” setting on a feed’s mapping now conditionally show/hide the checkbox for Categories, Entries and Users relation fields. (#1077)
- Fixed a bug where
setEmptyValueswasn’t being respected when mapping Redactor and CKEditor fields. (#1321)
- Fixed a bug where an element’s status would not update on a multi-site install if the status was the only thing that changed. (#1310)
- Fixed a bug where the
DataTypes::EVENT_AFTER_FETCH_FEEDevent was not being fired for local feeds. (#1101)
- Fixed a PHP error that could happen when importing into a User field. (#844)
- Fixed a bug where slugs imported from a feed would not be respected if they contained underscores. (#603)
- Fixed a bug where nested subcategories sharing the same slug but with different parents would only import the last subcategory. (#780)
- Fixed a bug where you could not import a Category, Entry, Product, or Digital Product with a “0” as the title or slug. (#1102)
- Fixed a bug where feeds would break for elements that had been “entrified”. (#1340)
May 2, 2023
- Fixed a bug where custom fields would not import on PostgreSQL.
April 28, 2023
If you have an existing Commerce Products feed, you may need to resave its settings after updating.
- Improved feed mapping performance for large category groups and structure sections. (#1255, #1293)
- Improved Matrix field importing performance. (#1291, #1307)
- Fixed a bug where “Use default value” wasn’t mapping boolean fields properly. (#1304, #1305)
- Fixed a bug where imported categories could become orphaned if their parents were disabled. (#555)
- Fixed a bug where pagination wasn’t working for feeds whose URL contained an alias. (#1244, #1301)
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when importing some feeds. (#1298, #1299)
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when importing a Craft Commerce product feed that contained “Post Date” or Expiry Date” fields. (#1287, #1296)
- Fixed a bug where the mapping UI for Table fields didn’t include default value options. (#1254, #1300)
- Fixed a bug where date and time values weren’t getting imported into Table fields properly. (#604, #1300)
- Fixed a bug where users’ “Preferred Locale” settings weren’t getting imported properly. (#612, #1289)
- Fixed a PHP error occurred if Feed Me’s logging level was set to
error. (#1295, #1297)
- Fixed a bug where entries with a custom propagation method weren’t getting imported properly. (#1279, #1292)
April 17, 2023
- Added support for importing into CKEditor as an inner element field.
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when saving a feed using an Asset element type with no volume selected.
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when importing a feed that has
setEmptyValuesset to off on the feed. (#1269)
- Fixed several bugs related to empty and non-existent feed values and the “Set Empty Values” feed setting. (#1271)
- Fixed a bug where that prevented importing data as Commerce Variants. (#464, #1168)
- Fixed a bug were you could not import into Redactor as an inner element field.
- Fixed a bug where mapping into fields that support inner elements that were inside of Matrix, content from the first element was used to populate all other elements. (#1227, #1278)
- Fixed a bug where importing a user with an empty user photo in the feed, would assign an incorrect photo for the user. (#582, #1283)
- Fixed a bug where importing into Matrix sub fields could use incorrect data when “Use default value” was selected for the field. (#674, #1282)
- Removed the “Collapsed” checkbox from Matrix feed mapping screens. (#709, #1284)
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability.
March 17, 2023
If you have an existing Google Maps feed, you may need to remap its fields after updating.
- Added the “Set Empty Values” feed setting, which determines whether empty values in the feed should be respected or ignored. (#1228, #797, #723, #854, #680)
- Added support for Money fields.
- Added support for users’ Full Name fields. (#1235)
- Changes made to
craft\feedme\base\Element::EVENT_AFTER_PARSE_ATTRIBUTEare now respected. (#1172)
- Disabled elements are no longer redundantly re-disabled, drastically improving the performance of some feed imports. (#1248, #1241)
- Fixed a bug where some feed element data would be considered changed even if there were no changes. (#1220, #1219, #1223, #1219)
- Fixed a bug where the default value modal for relational fields on the feed mapping page would show all available sources, not just the sources allowed for the field. (#1234)
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when a feed contained an empty value that was mapped to an Assets field. (#1229, #1195, #1106, #1154)
- Fixed a bug where arrays could be misinterpreted during feed imports. (#1236, #1237, #1238)
- Fixed several issues related to importing categories and Structure section entries. (#1240, #1154)
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when importing relational field data within a Matrix field. (#1069)
- Fixed a PHP error that occurred when importing an asset with a filename over 255 characters long.
- Fixed a PHP error that occurred if an Entries field was configured to use a custom source. (#1186)
- Fixed a bug where importing into Matrix fields that had identically-named sub-fields across block types would only import to the first matching field. (#1185, #1226, #1184)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Google Maps 4.3+. (#1245)
January 9, 2023
- Fixed a bug where
enabledForSitewas still being used in element selector modal criteria. (#1126)
- Fixed a bug where a user’s status wouldn’t be set to “Active” if the feed specified so. (#1182)
- Fixed a bug where sites in a Site Group would all have their statuses updated when a feed was targeting a single site. (#1208)
- Fixed importing using the LinkIt plugin. (#1203)
- Fixed a bug where some element custom fields would not display when setting up feed mappings. (#1209)
May 24, 2022
- Fixed a PHP error that could occur when importing a base64-encoded asset.
- Fixed a bug where asset file names were getting normalized before searching for an existing asset when the feed specified a file path. (#847)
May 3, 2022
- Added Craft 4 compatibility.
servicecomponents can now be configured via
- Removed built-in support for the Verbb Comments plugin, which provides its own Feed Me driver.