Flux integrates your site image transforms with AWS, using Lambda and CloudFront to process, cache and serve your images.
- Image heavy pages will feel more instantaneous to load because high performance CloudFront servers perform the image transformations
- Process image transforms on demand, only when they are requested by the user
- Automatically serve WebP to browsers that support it without having to explicitly define WebP transforms in your templates
- Supports all Craft filesystems, including local folders
- Compatible with your existing Craft template code, named transforms and focal points. Simply enable Flux and your templates don't need to change
- Transforms are completely URL based, no database queries are needed
- Automatically purges transformed files when assets change
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- March 22, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs