Looking to make the switch to Formie? Read our blog post on why we built Formie.
Formie is a Craft CMS plugin for creating user-friendly forms that your content editors will love. With over 25 fields available, a drag-and-drop form builder, multi-page support, and more!
- Drag-and-drop form builder, with support for columns.
- Multi-page support for complex forms, or single-page for simple ones
- Store submissions in the control panel, in case you want to view the users' submission later.
- Stencils - A quick and easy way to create new forms. Stencils include your form settings, fields and notifications.
- Multiple options to control how forms submit. Show a success message, redirect to an entry, or stay on the same page.
- Switch form submissions to be page-reload (POST), or async (Ajax).
- Spam protection - Fight spam with our in-built keyword blocking and submission behaviour control.
- Integrations API - Captchas, Address Providers, Elements, Email Marketing, CRM, Webhooks, Miscellanous.
- Migrate from Solspace Freeform or Sprout forms with our handy migration assistants.
- Over 25 fields available
- Standard fields like text, dropdown, radio, checkboxes.
- Advanced fields like address, file uploading, name (short and full).
- Complex fields like Repeater, Table and Group.
- Plenty of settings for each field to control their appearance, default values and functionality.
- Customise your submit buttons - even multiple submits for multi-page forms.
- Pick from existing fields with ease.
- Synced fields - Create your fields in one place, then use them everywhere!
- Multiple email notifications per-form. Notify your staff and customers at the same time about their submissions.
- User-friendly variable pickers. No more Twig in field settings for your users to wrangle!
- Full-range of email settings including multiple recipients, reply-to, cc, bcc and more.
- Add user-uploaded attachements to your email notifications.
- Auto plain text conversion of HTML emails.
- Preview your emails, so you're 100% certain how they'll look.
- Send test emails, for delivery troubleshooting and real-world previews.
- Out-of-the-box templates, including CSS styles and JS functionality. Show great-looking forms that are user-friendly and follow best-practices with a single line of Twig.
- Custom templates for everything! Take full control over how forms, pages and field render. Even change how fields look in email notifications.
- File Upload
- Multi-Line Text
- Phone Number
- Commerce Products
- Single-Line Text
- Commerce Variants
Extend Formie's behaviour, and integrate with third-party providers. Easily create your own custom Integrations through the Integrations API.
Protect your site against spam!
- reCAPTCHA v2 (checkbox and invisible)
- reCAPTCHA v3
Provide autocomplete behaviour for your address fields. Drastically reduce user errors.
- Google Places
- Algolia Places
- Address Finder (AU/NZ)
Create elements from form submission data.
Add users who fill out your forms directly to your mailing lists.
- Campaign Plugin
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
Build your customer relationship data with ease, mapping form fields to contacts, leads and more.
- Agile CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Copper CRM
Send form data to URLs or Webhook providers for processing on their end.
- Generic Webhook
For any other categories that just don't fit into the above!
- Google Sheets
Visit the Formie Plugin page for all documentation, guides, pricing and developer resources.
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$49/year per site for updates after that.
To install this plugin, search for its package name on the Plugin Store and click “Install”.