Looking to make the switch to Formie? Read our blog post on why we built Formie.
Formie is a Craft CMS plugin for creating user-friendly forms that your content editors will love. With over 25 fields available, a drag-and-drop form builder, multi-page support, and more!
- Drag-and-drop form builder, with support for columns.
- Multi-page support for complex forms, or single-page for simple ones
- Store submissions in the control panel, in case you want to view the users' submission later.
- Stencils - A quick and easy way to create new forms. Stencils include your form settings, fields and notifications.
- Multiple options to control how forms submit. Show a success message, redirect to an entry, or stay on the same page.
- Conditions for pages, fields, buttons and email notifications.
- Switch form submissions to be page-reload (POST), or async (Ajax).
- Spam protection - Fight spam with our in-built keyword blocking and submission behaviour control.
- Integrations API - Captchas, Address Providers, Elements, Email Marketing, CRM, Webhooks, Miscellanous.
- Migrate from Solspace Freeform or Sprout Forms with our handy migration assistants.
- Supports importing submissions via Feed Me.
- Over 30 fields available
- Standard fields like text, dropdown, radio, checkboxes.
- Advanced fields like address, file uploading, name (short and full), signatures, calculations.
- Complex fields like Repeater, Table and Group.
- Plenty of settings for each field to control their appearance, default values and functionality.
- Customise your submit buttons - even multiple submits for multi-page forms.
- Pick from existing fields with ease.
- For Dropdown/Checkboxes/Radio Buttons - select from over 25 preset options to populate your field, like countries, states, languages, currencies, days, months and more!
- Synced fields - Create your fields in one place, then use them everywhere!
- Conditions - Hide or show fields based on other fields' values.
- Visibility - Show, hide or disable any field from being visible to users.
- Content Encryption - Protect sensitive data by encrypting it in the database.
- Match Field - Enforce fields to match one another. Perfect for "confirm" fields.
- Multiple email notifications per-form. Notify your staff and customers at the same time about their submissions.
- User-friendly variable pickers. No more Twig in field settings for your users to wrangle!
- Full-range of email settings including multiple recipients, reply-to, cc, bcc and more.
- Add user-uploaded attachments to your email notifications.
- Attach custom PDF templates automatically to emails.
- Auto plain text conversion of HTML emails.
- Preview your emails, so you're 100% certain how they'll look.
- Send test emails, for delivery troubleshooting and real-world previews.
- Re-trigger email notifications from any submission, in case some were missed!
- Conditions - Choose to send or prevent sending email notifications depending on field values.
- Conditional Recipients - Create logic to send to various recipients, depending on field values.
- Keep track of every email notification sent out from Formie. View the exact email sent.
- Easily resend a sent notification to the same recipient, or nominate a new one.
- Out-of-the-box templates, including CSS styles and JS functionality. Show great-looking forms that are user-friendly and follow best-practices with a single line of Twig.
- Custom templates for everything! Take full control over how forms, pages and field render. Even change how fields look in email notifications.
Privacy & Data Retention
- Set how long to keep submissions stored for (hours, days, weeks, month, years)
- When deleting a user associated with a submission, you can choose to delete submissions, or transfer them to another user. Just like entries and other Craft elements.
- Set whether to retain file uploads when deleting a submission.
- Full support for headless implementations, with GraphQL querying and mutations.
- Query forms, fetching all settings, pages, rows, fields and more. Everything you need to create your own forms.
- Query submissions, if you want to show them on your site.
- Create submissions via mutations from your front-end headless form.
- Open source, fully-functioning Vue 3 Demo Project with Demo Site.
- Easily export your forms, including pages, settings, fields and more - stored as a JSON file.
- Import forms on the same install, or on another environment entirely. Moving forms between environments is a breeze!
- Dedicated support area to submit to Verbb support crew.
- Bundles everything we need to know about helping you with form issues.
- File Upload
- Multi-Line Text
- Phone Number
- Commerce Products
- Single-Line Text
- Commerce Variants
Extend Formie's behaviour, and integrate with third-party providers. Easily create your own custom Integrations through the Integrations API.
Protect your site against spam!
- reCAPTCHA v2 (Checkbox and Invisible)
- reCAPTCHA v3
- reCAPTCHA v3 (Enterprise)
- Snaptcha Plugin
Provide autocomplete behaviour for your address fields. Drastically reduce user errors.
- Google Places
- Algolia Places
- Address Finder (AU/NZ)
Create elements from form submission data.
Add users who fill out your forms directly to your mailing lists.
- Campaign Plugin
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
Build your customer relationship data with ease, mapping form fields to contacts, leads and more.
- Agile CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Copper CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Send form data to URLs or Webhook providers for processing on their end.
- Generic Webhook
For any other categories that just don't fit into the above!
- Google Sheets
Visit the Formie Plugin page for all documentation, guides, pricing and developer resources.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- May 23, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 26Closed Issues35Open Issues4Merged PRs0Open PRs