Image Toolbox is a plugin that provides a number of useful image-related tools for your templates.
- Automatic creation of webp variant of images, with fallback for browsers that don't support this format.
- Automatic creation of placeholder images. Plugin outputs either transformed image or placeholder with size based on image transform, if image is missing.
- Generating responsive images with multiple variants, displayed on specific breakpoints by using picture HTML element.
- Imager-x (or old Imager) support - but you can use it with native Craft image transforms as well.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- May 25, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues2Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs