Navigation is a Craft CMS plugin to help manage navigation menus for your site. Supports linking to existing elements like entries, categories and products, as well as custom URLs.
- Create multiple navigations
- Create navigation nodes for entries, assets, categories and Commerce products
- Create custom URLs
- Enable/disable, open links in a new window, or apply additional CSS classes
- Automatically updates nodes when linked elements status or title changes
- Navigation nodes are elements for flexible querying
- Support for third-party elements with hooks
- Support for multi-site navigations
render()Twig function, or roll your own
- Generate breadcrumbs easily based on your URL segments
- Tool to migrate your menus if you've used A&M Nav for Craft 2 or Navee for Craft 2
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$5/year per site for updates after that.
To install this plugin, search for its package name on the Plugin Store and click “Install”.