May 16, 2022
- Added icon backfield for improved readability on dark backgrounds.
May 15, 2022
- New Relic is ready for Craft 4!
- Control panel settings inputs now support environment variables.
- All route segments are now prefixed with
/in transaction names. (Improves overall consistency and prevents PHP warnings on the homepage route.) (#6)
- Fully typed
Settingsmodel to the root namespace.
NewRelic::$pluginstatic accessor; use
May 27, 2019
- Added optional setting to override Segment 2 in reported paths. (h/t Ibrahim Lawal, #5)
September 17, 2018
- Added compatibility with Console requests. (#1)
- Removed leading slash from transaction names in Live Preview and Console requests.
June 27, 2018
- Initial release!