Have thousands of entries but no way to filter them? Then this plugin is for you!
Omnisearch is an advanced search filter bar that lets you do multi-variate filtering of your content with ease.
Here are some things people use OmniSearch for:
Managing the work of content production:
- Searching for entries using 2 or more custom fields.
- Searching for users using a custom field (instead of having to use user groups)
- Searching for assets uploaded by a specific user.
Finding deficient content so that it can be improved:
- Searching for content that do not have a main image using the related asset filter.
- Checking if a particular entry has translations across multiple sites using the cross-site search feature.
"It’s a great plugin - Craft should have this functionality built in." - Daniel
"This plugin is brilliant!" - J. Baxter
- Minimalist and compact
- Zero-configuration: just install and use!
- Craft Commerce Support
- Full Matrix field support (Yes, you can search within matrix fields!)
- Super Table support
- Supports all built-in fields types:
- Plain Text
- Radio Buttons
- Plain Text
- Cross-site entry search allows you to search entries across multiple sites!
- Supports native + custom fields
- Supports advanced filtering the following Element types:
- Book-markable URLs: Each search query has a unique URL that so that you can bookmark your queries using your browser.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- March 1, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs