⌨️ CMD+K your way around Craft!
🤔 What is Palette?
Palette allows you to easily jump to specific areas within Craft without lifting your hands off the keyboard!
That's the elevator pitch, at least. But, sometimes, you just need a visual:
If you're a developer, you likely use similar shortcuts today in apps like:
- VS Code
- Alfred or Raycast
- ...and many, many others
It should also exist in the CMS you use most, right?
- 🔍 Available on the front-end and in the control panel
- 🌗 Light and dark mode support
- ⭐️ Zero setup necessary; just install and enable
- 🏎 Compatible with full-page static caching strategies like Blitz
- 🔐 Actions change based on user permissions and if admin changes are allowed
- 🔌 Plugins that register navigation links, settings areas, and utilities are included automatically
Install Palette one of two ways:
- Install via Craft's Plugin Store
composer require trendyminds/craft-paletteand enable the plugin from "Settings > Plugins"
If you would like to contribute to Palette we tried to make it as easy as possible:
- Clone the repo
npm ito install the Node dependencies
npm startto begin the watch task
- Make your changes
npm run buildto compile and minify the CSS and JS
- Submit a PR!
Palette could not exist without the efforts and incredible work of:
- The Pixel & Tonic team and their hard work on Craft
- Resources like pluginfactory.io, the nystudio107 blog, and CraftQuest
- The wonderful Craft CMS community And tools like Tailwind CSS, PostCSS, and esbuild
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- February 15, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs