March 24, 2022
- Now requires Postie
2.2.7in order to update from Craft 3.
- Fix Commerce/Craft deprecations.
- More Commerce
March 10, 2022
- Now requires PHP
- Now requires Craft
- Now requires Craft Commerce
Provider::supportsDynamicServices()is now a static function.
Provider::getServiceList()is now a static function.
December 31, 2021
- Add shipper address to UPS provider for negotiated rates.
- Use query batching for product helper.
- Ensure products helper only shows variants with dimensions enabled for their product type.
- Fix UPS throwing an error in some cases due to lack of rounding for dimensions and weight.
December 11, 2021
- Add UPS Freight support.
- Fix Australia Post international rates (from 2.4.13).
December 8, 2021
- Add "Apply Free Shipping" plugin setting to apply free shipping on returned rates, if all items have free shipping set.
- Add "Include VAT" setting for Royal Mail.
itemValueto boxes for packing constraints.
- Update Royal Mail pricing for 2021.
- Fix Australia Post not returning international rates.
- Ensure markup rates are only applied if the shipping rate is greater than zero.
- Fix static providers not always returning the cheapest box available when box-packing.
- Fix Bring provider link.
November 21, 2021
- Remove testing shipping rates from RoyalMail.
October 28, 2021
- Update handling of completed orders to return the correct rate at time of completion. This fixes incorrect costs when recalculating an order total.
- All available shipping rates are now returned when "Recalculate order" is clicked, when editing an order in the control panel.
September 22, 2021
- Ensure packed boxes have a minimum weight, as 0 weighted boxes are issues for most providers.
August 22, 2021
- Add support for estimated shipping addresses for guests.
^1.0.0for Guzzle 7 support.
- Fix Australia Post when testing connection using non kg/cm units.
June 29, 2021
Service::EVENT_BEFORE_REGISTER_SHIPPING_METHODSfor modifying the master list of shipping methods before they get handed off to Commerce. (thanks @michaelrog).
- Change product summary to limit to 20 variants for performance.
payloadto be overridden. (thanks @richrawlings).
- Fix removing box sizes for disabled providers when saving.
- Fix providers triggering validation when disabled.
February 20, 2021
- Fix USPS rates not factoring in correct pricing for multiple boxes.
- Fix when updating services, shipping category conditions would be lost.
January 28, 2021
- All providers now round box dimensions and weights to 2 decimal places.
- Improve project config storage for settings. Postie will now no longer save (some) settings for disabled providers.
- Fix DHL Express throwing errors due to invalid weight/dimensions.
- Fix in-memory caching not working correctly for providers. This meant potentially multiple requests for a single page request were being performed.
January 16, 2021
- Add support for FedEx Freight.
- Allow providers connection check to be run from cron, or similar means.
- Fix potential error with AusPost International.
- Fix USPS not logging error messages correctly for domestic shipments.
- Fix USPS rates not reporting back correctly when using potentially invalid postcodes.
- Fix testing connection only using saved values, not values as you change them.
- Fix UPS connection testing for some non-US based accounts.
- Ensure Postie isn’t shown in the CP sidebar menu when
allowAdminChanges = false.
January 5, 2021
- Fix error when calculating rates for Australia Post, New Zealand Post and Sendle.
December 22, 2020
- Add weight and dimension unit settings for each provider. Some providers (UPS) rely on units being set for the appropriate account's region.
- Fix potential error with Australia Post.
- Fix an error with UPS when using negotiated rates.
- Ensure FedEx formats dimension and weight units correctly.
December 4, 2020
- Fix error introduced in 2.4.1 when saving settings form the control panel.
December 4, 2020
- Fix potential migration issue if no providers were configured.
December 3, 2020
- Add Sendle shipping provider.
- Add Interparcel shipping provider.
- Add New Zealand Post shipping provider.
- Add Bring shipping provider.
- Add Royal Mail shipping provider.
- Add PostNL shipping provider.
- Add Colissimo shipping provider.
- Add new 4D bin-packing algorithm to more accurately pack your boxes.
- Add ability to define box dimensions and weights for each provider, so you can better split order items into boxes.
- Add "Packing Method" setting for all providers.
- Add "Pack items individually" packing method, allowing all line items and quantities to be boxes individually.
- Add "Pack items into boxes" packing method, allowing provider-supplied boxes, or user-created ones.
- Add "Pack items into a single box" packing method - a slightly improved version of the box-packing algorithm in pre 2.4.0. This ensures a non-breaking change to box-packing behaviour to date.
EVENT_AFTER_PACK_ORDERevents to all providers, allowing modification of the box-packing logic.
- Add "Restrict Shipping Methods" setting for all providers. This allows opt-out of restricting to certain shipping services, and always use whatever is returned by the provider. This is particularly beneficial for some providers where services can't always be determined.
dimensionUnitto each provider for consistent use with boxes. These should always be provided in grams.
supportsDynamicServices()to providers whose list of services isn’t statically defined.
getMaxPackageWeight()to providers, to define what their maximum package weight is.
getIsInternational()to providers, to return whether an order is considered domestic or international.
- Add provider setup instructions on connecting to the respective APIs.
- Add ability for providers to define their own default boxes of dimensions and types that cannot be deleted, but still toggled enabled/disabled.
- Add letter rates to Australia Post (domestic and international). Now fetches rates for letters, for applicable products, and as defined in the new box definitions.
- Add some additional missing satchel rates for Australia Post.
- Add “Residential Address” setting for UPS.
- Add “Include Insurance” setting for UPS.
- Add “Residential Address” setting for Fedex.
- Add “Include Insurance” setting for Fedex.
- Add “Fedex One Rate” setting for Fedex.
- Add “Additional Options” to Canada Post.
SinglePackageProviderclass for providers to extend from, if the API doesn't support sending multiple packages in one request. This class will fetch the first box, and add each subsequent (cached) response for all other boxes that are identical.
- Add support for all providers to use env variables in their settings.
- Add API connection testing for all providers, allowing you to troubleshoot API credentials before getting to shipping.
getIsConnected()methods to providers.
- Add testing classes for addresses and packages. Can be freely used to fetch a range of different values for testing responses.
- Postie now requires PHP 7.1+.
- Multiple packages are now possible for Australia Post, DHL Express and TNT Australia. This not only improves a "too large to ship" response, but should provide more accurate pricing overall. Previously, Postie bundled all items in a single package, which would often go over maximum dimensions/weights.
- Existing providers now use the "Pack items into a single box" box packing algorithm. This is essentially the same as previous versions to prevent a breaking change.
- Tidied up the shipping methods table for providers.
- Some internal cleanup with providers (may affect custom providers). Refer to the updated docs.
- Provide field instructions for a number of provider settings.
- Visually highlight provider API instructions.
- Fix settings sidebar overflow in some cases.
December 2, 2020
- Add some additional Fedex rates for international distribution.
- Fix UPS using Canadian origin address not working correctly.
- Fix package dimensions not calculating correctly in some instances.
October 30, 2020
shipTimefor DHL Express.
modifyPayloadevent to allow modifying the payload before it’s sent to providers to fetch rates.
October 24, 2020
- Add missing Fedex UK Domestic services.
- Add Pickup Type option for UPS. You may want to change this to “Customer Counter” for more accurate UPS results, but do test this for your own needs. The default is left as-is (“Daily Pickup”) so as not to be a breaking change.
October 16, 2020
- Add option to UPS to configure whether signatures are required.
- Fix defining provider settings in both the control panel and config files.
October 2, 2020
- Change Fedex package units to imperial (lb/in) to ensure proper rates are fetched.
- Fix Fedex/UPS/USPS maximum package weights calculating incorrectly.
September 24, 2020
- Add DHL Express.
- Add handling for Fedex/UPS/USPS for maximum package weights, splitting into multiple packages.
displayFlashErrorsconfig setting. Allows errors from the provider APIs to be shown in checkout templates.
- Allow orders created in the control panel to bypass the
manualFetchRatesconfig setting, so they can pick a shipping method.
EVENT_MODIFY_VARIANT_QUERYto modify the variants used to check weight and dimensions for in Postie's settings.
- Fixed an error when viewing an order in the control panel, that used Postie-provided shipping method. (thanks @keyurshah).
August 9, 2020
- Now requires Commerce 3.2+ and Craft 3.5+.
- Fixed error with Commerce 3.2.
August 4, 2020
- Ensure the lowest amount is always used for Fedex amounts.
July 26, 2020
- Fix USPS error when a postcode isn’t set on the shipping address.
July 14, 2020
- Fix UPS error for carts that have no shipping country selected.
July 10, 2020
- Fix UPS throwing an error when the recipient address is from non-US countries.
June 17, 2020
- Fix error in UPS provider related to SurePost.
June 16, 2020
- Fix UPS SurePost exception preventing additional rates from being fetched. (thanks @Mosnar).
May 26, 2020
- Add special-case for completed orders, and fetching non-live-rate shipping methods. This allows the correct use of
order.shippingMethod.name. Please note that calling this for completed orders will report all Postie-provided shipping method costs as 0. As such, use the shipping costs recorded on the order (
- Fix errors for console or queue requests.
May 15, 2020
- Provide local cache for Australia Post countries API call (when the resource is offline).
May 10, 2020
- Ensure we check for cached rates when manualFetchRates is turned on. Otherwise, the shipping method won't save on cart, or persist on page load.
- Remove duplicate cakephp/utility composer package. (thanks @codebycliff).
- Fix saving shipping method settings not working.
May 3, 2020
manualFetchRatesconfig option, to allow you to manage manually fetching rates on-demand. Read the docs for more info.
- Greatly improve caching mechanism for initial requests to providers. This should result in faster rates-fetching.
- Provider function
getSignatureis now public.
April 16, 2020
- Fix logging error
Call to undefined method setFileLogging().
April 15, 2020
- Add support for UPS “Sure Post”.
- File logging now checks if the overall Craft app uses file logging.
- Log files now only include
March 17, 2020
- Canada Post - Fix incorrect URL for live requests.
- Fix styling issues for provider markup settings.
January 18, 2020
ShippingMethod::EVENT_MODIFY_SHIPPING_RULE. See docs.
January 9, 2020
- Add TNT Australia provider.
- Add 2- and 3-day Priority options to USPS. (thanks @AugustMiller).
ModifyRatesEvent. (thanks @AugustMiller).
- Update FedEx for Ground Transit Time. FedEx handles the delivery date for Ground different than Express. For Ground, they use
TransitTime. (thanks @keyurshah).
- Fix provider icon error for custom provider.
- Fix USPS/UPS handles, incorrectly being set as
- Fix incorrect caching of rates for multiple providers.
- Fix zero-based rates not being shown to pick during checkout.
- Fix AusPost and Canada post error handling.
August 17, 2019
- Remove provider settings from shipping method requests, particularly for XHR.
- Fix debug statements occurring for non-site requests.
August 16, 2019
- Add support for Commerce 3.
- Add more UPS services, and change the way UPS services match.
July 16, 2019
- Fix provider settings not being populated on shipping methods and rules. Meant markup rates weren't working correctly.
July 13, 2019
June 1, 2019
- Improve in-memory caching.
- Fix memory issues in certain cases when fetching rates.
- Tweak state handling for Fedex.
April 10, 2019
- Remove leftover debugging.
April 10, 2019
- Fix return type incompatibility causing errors.
- Fix dimensions API issue with Canada Post.
- Improve response error handling for Canada Post.
- Fix lack of formatting handling for Canada Post zip codes.
April 7, 2019
- Swap XML parser for Canada Post.
- Fix missing shipping description.
March 27, 2019
- Fix some error messages themselves throwing errors.
March 26, 2019
- Craft 3/Commerce 2 support.
- Add Canada Post provider.
- Add Fastway provider.
- Add initial TNT provider. Please contact us with API account details to finalise!
enabledconfig setting for each provider.
- Add provider icons, and CP UI improvements.
- Updated provider functions for easier/clearer extendability. See docs.
- Updated cache mechanism for better performance.
- Australia Post now fetches shipping rates in a single API call.
originAddressconfig setting in favour of Commerce's
- Provider handles in config file are now required to be provided in camel case.
August 1, 2018
- Add config setting to disable cache.
- Add UPS Provider.
- Fedex - Add config setting
disableCachefor test endpoint (not default when using DevMode).
- Fedex - fix services from pre1.0.1 causing issues.
January 22, 2018
- Add management of shipping category conditions for shipping methods.
December 11, 2017
- Initial release.