July 10, 2022
- Redactor Split now requires Craft 4
April 17, 2021
- If the split button is clicked when the field doesn't have focus, the first node will be split by default
- When a split is initialized, if the selected node is empty, we'll split at the next meaningful node, skipping empty nodes, such as
- Improved plugin loading behavior to ensure Redactor is actually enabled before trying to load
- We no longer try to split when the redactor field is a single node, empty, or the selected node is the last node.
- Fix errors that could occur when the split button is clicked without focus on redactor
- Fix errors that could occur if trying to split when the current selected node is a child node (e.g.
April 10, 2020
- Plugin not working on Craft 3.4
- Redactor Split now requires Craft 3.4 or greater
March 14, 2019
- Updated icon and cleaned code for release
March 13, 2019
- Initial release