Share Previews Plugin for Craft CMS
Autogenerate share preview images for social media for your entries.
- Automatically generate open graph images based on your templates
- Place an entry's title or any text into autogenerated images
- Place an entry's featured image into autogenerated images
- Use the dedicated template editor to create custom Share Preview templates with infinite layers
- Layers support:
- Colors & Gradients
- Lines & (rounded) boxes
- Texts with Twig expressions & support for all Google Fonts & also custom fonts baked right in
- Or use your custom images as a base for your previews
- Everything is thoroughly documented inline -- right there when you need it
- Support for GraphQL based frontends
- Generated images are cached
- Works great with SEOmatic
- Cache reset is integrated right into Craft's utility section
Where to Start?
Right after the installation & activation from the plugin store you'll see
Share Previews (SETUP) navigation item in your control panel.
Click on the navigation item and follow the instructions from the set up wizard.
Everything is thoroughly documented inline, right where you need it. No need to roll through dozens of documentation pages. In case you get stuck, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or by creating a GitHub issue.
Please post your feature requests as a GitHub issue.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- January 9, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs