July 19, 2022
- Support for Craft 4/Commerce 4. Note that development for Craft 3 has stopped at 1.3.7.
December 1, 2021
- Fixed issue where a fields with a column suffix would break the query fetching orders.
July 9, 2021
- Fixed invalid format in orders XML for discounts $1,000 or higher.
December 7, 2020
- Error which could occur when an order is missing an order status [#23].
November 11, 2020
- Setting to configure "Shipped" order status handle.
- Add condition to ensure an order has a customer in some edge cases.
September 14, 2020
- Updated to work with Craft Basic Authentication when enabled.
May 8, 2020
- String length limit for line item options.
May 8, 2020
- Aligned field string lengths with ShipStation's limits (#16).
- Support for anonymous customers when shipping/billing address doesn't have a name set.
March 3, 2020
- Added composer support for Craft Commerce 3.
December 5, 2019
- Add back CDATA sections to item SKU and item name properties.
December 4, 2019
- Replaced use of deprecated adjustment functions,
- Return maximum of 200 characters for the line item
November 25, 2019
- Line Item options which are an array or object are serialized to a JSON string.
- Order Line Item options are now limited to a maximum of 10 per line item. Limit set by ShipStation.
October 28, 2019
- Username/password fields accept environment variables as values.
October 22, 2019
- Option to use shipping address for billing address when billing information is missing.
September 11, 2019
- Order filter by subscription store to filter on the column directly instead of relying on the search index.
August 23, 2019
FindOrderEventto allow users to implement custom logic to find an order.
August 16, 2019
datais already defined in the parent class.
August 12, 2019
OrderFieldEventevent for setting values of custom fields.
- Settings to specify which matrix field to use for setting order tracking information.
- Multiple store configuration
- Event to override default OrderNumber field
- Event to override default ShippingMethod field
- Filter orders by date modified according to the ShipStation docs.
- Default OrderNumber field to
- Field creation migrations - These need to be handled by the user manually now.
April 1, 2019
- Removed automatic linking of matrix field to Orders fields
October 25, 2018
- Added a link to ShipStation as a CP sub nav item.
- Use Craft form fields instead of regular form inputs.
- Set settings view as a sub nav item in the CP.
October 23, 2018
getShippingInfonull reference error.
- Fix "Undefined variable" error when invalid credentials are passed to the process action.
October 10, 2018
- Exception logging on the
- Logging when the
shippingInfomatrix field is not found.
- Logging when a matrix block can not be saved.
- Updated order status message.
- Updated documentation to include Matrix field information.
- Fixed a bug where an unhandled exception was thrown if the Matrix field wasn't found.
- Fixed deprecation errors: Updated element queries to use newer Craft API.
October 9, 2018
- Icon mask.
- Matrix field to store shipping information received from ShipStation on an order.
- Updated configuration section in documentation
September 21, 2018
- Fixes null reference error.
September 21, 2018
- Public release for plugin store.