August 26, 2022
- Fixed a bug in which an error could be thrown if
craft.snaptcha.fieldValue()was used without passing iin a config array (#24).
May 4, 2022
- Added compatibility with Craft 4.
December 18, 2021
- Excluded the
ad-wizard/tracking/clickcontroller action from being validated.
November 23, 2021
- Excluded the
enupal-stripe/checkout/create-sessioncontroller action from being validated (#23).
August 27, 2021
- The controller action is now logged when a form submission is rejected for easier debugging (#21).
August 25, 2021
- Excluded the
templates/rendercontroller action from being validated (#20).
June 28, 2021
- Excluded GraphQL requests that do not use
application/graphqlas their MIME type from being validated (#17).
June 3, 2021
- Fixed a bug in which a migration was not run when updating from v2 to v3 (#15).
May 8, 2021
- Fixed a bug in which config changes could be made twice if the plugin was installed via project config (#15).
May 6, 2021
- Excluded requests to the GraphQL API from being validated (#17).
April 27, 2021
- Fixed a bug in which the PHP script was allowed to continue even if a submission was flagged as spam (#16).
April 16, 2021
- The keys of posted arrays are now preserved when a submission is flagged as spam.
April 14, 2021
- Fixed a bug in which an error could be thrown if values were passed in as an array and a submission was flagged as spam.
April 13, 2021
The “Excluded URI Patterns” setting has been removed. Use the new “Exclude Controller Actions” setting instead. Read more
The error screen has been updated. If you previously set a custom error message then you should review the plugin settings.
- Added a customisable template that allows users to resubmit their data if a submission is flagged as spam.
- Added a “Validate Users” setting that lets you disable validation for logged-in users.
- Added an “Exclude Controller Actions” setting that lets you disable validation for specific controller actions.
- Added an “Allow List” of IP addresses that will not be validated.
- Added unit tests.
- Changed the minimum requirement of Craft to version 3.2.1.
- Renamed “Blacklist” to “Deny List”.
- The hidden input field now has an
autocompleteattribute set to
- IP addresses are now stored as anonymous hashed values.
- Removed the “Excluded URI Patterns” setting. Use the new “Exclude Controller Actions” setting instead.
December 21, 2020
- Action requests to the Complete Cookie Consent plugin controller are excluded from validation (#12).
November 9, 2020
- Added a
beforeExcludeControllerActionsevent with the ability to modify controller actions to exclude from validation.
- Action requests to the Commerce plugin webhooks controller are excluded from validation (#11).
- Action requests to the Ellera Cookie Consent plugin controller are excluded from validation (#12).
- Improved the excluded URI pattern matching logic.
March 10, 2020
- Fixed validation being applied to live preview using a token query string.
March 5, 2020
- Absolute URL is now added to rejected message in log file (#7).
January 25, 2020
- Fixed validation being unnecessarily applied to the set password path.
January 23, 2020
actionGetFieldcontroller action to return a raw input field if the request does not accept JSON.
December 19, 2019
- Fixed validate field value action to work with POSTed values.
October 28, 2019
- Added field controller actions for better AJAX support.
February 12, 2019
- Changed script tag to avoid validation error.
- Fixed possible error when updating plugin.
October 9, 2018
- Added excluded URI patterns to settings.
- Added table field for blacklisted IP addresses in settings.
- Added check for
enableSnaptchaValidationparameter in action's controller class.
October 8, 2018
- Fixed bug that was causing issues with live preview.
October 7, 2018
- Fixed bug that was preventing the correct error message from being displayed.
October 5, 2018
- Fixed bug with variable using incorrect StringHelper class.
October 4, 2018
- Initial release.