Social Poster is a Craft CMS plugin for automatically posting entries to social media.
- Enable specific sections where the posting 'widget' appears.
- Setup defaults for each provider, including message and enabled.
- Have multiple accounts for multiple providers.
- Allows you to use your field content in your posts through Twig.
- Selectively post to different networks, or re-post on-demand.
- Provides events to write your own providers.
- Facebook (Pages and Groups)
Please note there are some limitations when it comes to posting to Facebook, due to recent Facebook API restrictions.
In order to post to your Group, you'll be required to submit your Facebook App for review. From the Facebook docs:
Use of this endpoint requires App Review. Apps that have already been approved to access this endpoint have until August 1, 2018, to resubmit for review or lose endpoint access.
Posting to a Facebook Page does not require an app submission, and should work out of the box.
It is currently not possible to automatically post to your Facebook Wall/Timeline, due to Facebook removing the permission to do so. Even if you have a published app, you'll not be able to use this functionality any more.
Due to the deprecation of the publish_actions permission, you can no longer use the API to publish user posts. Please use Sharing to enable people to post to Facebook from your app.
Visit the Social Poster Plugin page for all documentation, guides, pricing and developer resources.
Price includes 1 year of updates.
$15/year per site for updates after that.
To install this plugin, search for its package name on the Plugin Store and click “Install”.