A common publisher-editor scenario is an editor has permissions to edit or create content, but not publish it live to a website. In this case, it must first be reviewed by a publisher before being available on the website. Workflow facilitates this through a submission and review workflow.
- Makes use of Craft's native user permissions.
- Choose which user groups are your Editor and Publisher roles.
- Email notifications to the Publisher group when content is ready for review.
- Events for third-party plugins to hook into for submissions.
- Central entry drafts manager
Editors write and edit content, then submit for review to a publisher, as they cannot publish new or existing changes on entries. Whenever an editor saves and entry, it will be saved as a draft.
Once an entry is ready to be published, an editor can submit it for review. After submission, the entry will be locked from further changes.
A publisher will receive a notification (via email) when an entry has been submitted for review. Publishers should review all changes and content is appropriate, after which they can accept or reject the submission, also providing any comments of their response.
If further review is required, the process starts again.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- August 9, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues7Open Issues0Merged PRs1Open PRs