Allow your users to comment on elements. Not a fan of using Disqus? All your comments are stored in your Craft install, and hooked up to your existing users.
- Threaded comments - users can comment on other comments.
- Anonymous users can comment (configurable).
- Comment moderation by admins - prevent comments from appearing on your site until approved.
- Supports upvoting and downvoting, along with flagging inappropriate comments.
- Email notifications for element authors and to other commenters when replying.
- Front-end editing and deleting of comment for logged in users.
- Template override folder, so you can completely customise your own comment forms and front-end resources.
- Comments can be made on any element type (entries, users, assets, etc).
- Set permissions for each element (and element type) to allow or disable comments.
- Plenty of settings to customise just about everything.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- June 2, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues2Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs