June 17, 2022
- Added "Default Volume Subdirectory" settings to control where assets are stored.
- Added ability to specify output archive name
- Added setting to delete stale archives during garbage collection.
- Archives created in volumes without public URLs will now be proxied through the server to be fulfilled
- Files are now streamed into archives instead of being copied to temporary files
- Running "getLazyLink" will now always return a controller URL instead of a direct link to assets. This should help prevent caching issues.
June 16, 2022
- Compress now requires Craft 4
- Compress now requires PHP 8.0.1
- Hashing mechanism now accounts for dateUpdated and sorts records. All zip files will need to be regenerated.
November 22, 2019
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.0.x (again-again)
November 21, 2019
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.0.x (again)
November 20, 2019
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.0.x
November 1, 2019
- Initial release