- Fixed inline previews not showing on the top-level Neo blocks (issue #103).
- Fixed issue with "add block above" option on Neo menus not working (issue #104).
- Fixed issue with Spoon compatibility (issue #100).
- Changed preview image transform from "stretch" to "fit", possibly addressing issue #105.
Thanks @ttempleton for PR #91, helping to address issues with Neo.
- Ability to takeover the default Neo block button (addressing issue #85 and potentially #84)
- Fixed inline previews not showing in Neo fields (issue #92)
- Added/fixed proper modal filtering for Neo fields, now the modal respects the children available to the block (issue #87)
- Fixed bug with Neo block configuration crashing the previews (issue #88)
- Fixed Supertable "matrix row" issue, where previews were incorrectly showing in nested Supertable rows for Matrix Fields (issue #96)
- Fixed issue with
sortOrdermissing (issue #95)
- Fixed issue with Neo migration not being run correctly (issue #88)
- Fixed issue with ordering > 10 fields (issue #93)
- Version 4 of the plugin still included Craft 3/PHP 7 as valid requirements so these have been removed.
- Issue with preview image upload (Issue #82)
- Craft 4 support!
- Added phpstan and rector for code quality.
- Updated types for Craft 4 and PHP 8 support.
- Issue with Neo field configuration settings page
- Small display issue with inline previews.
- Improved migrations to address #77.
- Added missing "Install" migrations.
- Updated the admin permissions being used to address #75.
After an unplanned hiatus we're back with a whole load of useful updates.
Note that we've jumped from version 1.X.X to 3.X.X. This is to make it easier and clearer to add Craft 4 support: plugin version 3.X.X (this version) will continue to work for Craft 3 while plugin version 4.X.X will work for Craft 4 (eventually).
- Categories. Blocks can be assigned to categories for easier filtering via the new categories sidebar.
- Search. You can now search via the modal preview, making it much quick to find and select matrix field blocks.
- Sorting. You can now set the order of previews via a simple drag-and-drop interface. This means you can put the most common blocks near the top.
- Full-screen preview. You can now view a full-screen preview of the ... preview.
- Markdown descriptions. Added ability to add markdown to descriptions.
- New modal design. Completely overhauled the modal overlay for easier search and filtering.
- Improved the settings templates with breadcrumbs etc.
- Code cleanup. Overhauled the codebase for easier maintainance and prep for Craft 4.
- Fixed issue #62 with Supertable via @daltonrooney PR.
- Fixed migration issues with latest release.
- Beta Neo support (Issue #17)
- Updated interface look and feel.
- Added custom icon to preview button.
- Overhauled asset bundles.
- Fixed issue with Garnish events (Issue #41).
- Release fixes. Paths were incorrect after making changes for composer 2.
- Ability to enable/disable previews for particular matrix fields (Issue #31).
- Ability to control "takeover" of default Craft UI experience for particular matrix fields.
- Block types are now grouped by their matrix field (Issue #30).
- Improved settings page. Setting should now be available without needing to enable the settings (Issue #18).
- Fixed bug with enabling/disabling "add block" button when max block types reached.
- Fixed deprecation for Composer 2.0 (Issue #43).
- Fixed bug with block type names (Issue #32).
- Refactored code base for easier maintenance.
- Fixed with matrix fields and max-blocks. Now the max-block setting will be respected.
- Added a "take-over" option which can be disabled so that the preview field augments the matrix field as opposed to taking it over. This allows use alongside Spoon for example.
- Quick-fix for soft-deleted assets issue.
- Fixed issue with a stray console log.
- Fixed issue with "Position Fieldtype" plugin.
- Debugging output for preview field.
- Fixed issues with default preview images.
- Initial release.