Have you ever scrolled through your matrix or Neo fields trying to remember which one was which? Then Matrix Field Preview is for you!
This plugin improves the publishing experience for matrix and Neo fields by replacing the default drop-down with an easy-to-use modal that groups your fields into categories and includes screenshot previews.
See it in action here:
Here's some of the features:
- Improved matrix field modal: view all your matrix field blocks via an intuitive modal right in the control panel.
- Categories: organise previews into sortable categories, making it easier to filter through and find blocks.
- Sorting: sort previews, placing the most-used ones at the top where they're quicker to find.
- Searching: search through previews, quickly finding what you need.
- Neo support: supports previewing of Neo fields as well as matrix fields.
- Supertable-aware: doesn't interfere with existing Supertable fields.
- Spoon-aware: works alongside Spoon to improve the publishing experience.
Check out the documentation for more information:
And feel free to get in touch with any questions via the discussions in Github, or on the Craft Discord (username "timmy").
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- September 21, 2022
- Activity (30 days)
- 0Closed Issues0Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs