Hyper is a field for creating links, with a focus on user experience and flexibility.
- Create single or multiple links in just one field.
- Link to elements (Entries, Categories, etc), URLs, Email, and even Embed social media links.
- Built-in (optional) fields for link text, link title, suffix, Aria label, classes, attributes and more.
- Add any custom field to your link type. This could be additional text, an icon - even a Matrix field.
- Create multiple link types. e.g. a "Blog" link which can only select blog section entries, etc.
- Enable or disable the link types you require for a given field.
- Customise the link type field layout to include just the settings you need.
- Intelligent caching for element-based links to save database calls.
- Plenty of template helpers to make rendering links a breeze and extensible.
- GraphQL support for querying links.
- Feed Me support for importing links in elements like entries.
- Quick migrations for Typed Link Field, Linkit and Link fields.
- Events to write your own link types, or extend existing ones.
- Installation Instructions
To install this plugin, copy the command above to your terminal.
- Active Installs
- Last release
- November 24, 2023
- Activity (30 days)
- 4Closed Issues6Open Issues0Merged PRs0Open PRs